Friday 14 December 2012

Demaclub Interview with Super Junior's Leeteuk


Credit: demaclub.tistory.com
Reupload and Posted by: myuchullie (www.sup3rjunior.com)

Video Interview with Park Jung Soo [Eng Sub]:
 
Interview Question: 

Interviewer: Is there any food you find particularly delicious in the military? 

Teuk: Back when I was outside, I really disliked drinking milk . But after enlisting, whenever they gave out milk I would drink all of it, I even drank what the others couldn’t finish. Before enlisting, I also disliked eating rice, but now I eat every single grain on the plate without wasting anything. Also chocopies! I was the blood-donation ambassador for 4 years. When the employees of the blood donation drive came, I realized I’ve worked with the person prior. Because we knew each other, the person gave me 8 chocopies, 4 mandarin oranges, and 2 bags of cookies. I never realized I actually like chocopie this much!

Translation by: @纯牛奶巧克力西米派 | superjuniorkr
Shared at www.sup3rjunior.com
by: myuchullie 

Interviewer: After ending your training at the training centre, how have you been ever since you transferred here?

Teuk: I enlisted on the 30th of October. I received my training diligently at the Recruit Training Centre and after I finished the training, I was transferred here and have been working hard for the 6.25 musical that the Ministry of National Defence will be producing. (Because) I received my training diligently so my stamina seems to have worn out so I was worried if I could do well for the musical but now that practice has already started(,) I am living on with a pleasant mindset.

Interviewer:  On the first day at the Recruit Training Centre, what thoughts did you have before you slept?

Teuk: Firstly(,) the people who has already came to the army told me a lot that it is really hard and lonely but I enlisted with Soldier Lee Sangchul(Sangchu) so we talked a lot so it seems that there wasn’t much loneliness. The 3 days that I was at the reserve centre(,) I kept thinking “am I really here at the army now?” and it didn’t feel real.

Translation by: @teukables
Shared at www.sup3rjunior.com
by: myuchullie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...