Saturday 24 November 2012

[Update]SM Town Live World Tour III in Singapore

SM Town Live World Tour in Singapore was held at The Float, Marina Bay on 23rd November 2012.

SM Town Singapore Press Conference:  
Start from the left in the front we have Shinee's leader Taemin, Kangta, BoA, TVXQ and at the back from the left we have EXO-K leader Sohu, Girl's Generation Seohyun, Donghae as Super Junior's representative, f(x) Victoria and EXO-M Chris.

Press Conference Video:
http://smb2stfinitesubs.blogspot.com/2012/11/eng-sub-121123-smtown-in-singapore.html

Credit: @xin_msn
:SUP3RJUNIOR.COM
Reupload and Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.com)

Donghae twitter about SM Town Singapore:
@donghae861015: I'm in Singapore hotel!! See u soon!! Guys I miss u^^ ELF

Donghae uploaded another photo captured with Eunhyuk at the aircraft.
@donghae861015Thank's Singapore!! We gonna go to Thai!! For SM Town!! See u soon Thai ELF!! ^^
For Kyuhyun, he uploaded a photo indicating that one of his arm becomes as the picture shown below after falling down from a chair. OMG, it seems really painful and there are red spots on his arm.
@GaemGyu: While waiting for SMTown Concert to be start, I'm surfing the internet and at the meantime I 'm rocking on my chair and I fell backwards ...ㅠㅠ I'm alone in the room but I'm pretending to act "it's hurt it's hurt" rolling around on the floor, but my arm becomes like this in the end!!!

Yesung also posted a photo taken with Donghae and Kangin on his twitter account.
 
@shfly3424: SM Town Singapore Concert finally ended^^ Although it's raining, thanks to you all~

Eunhyuk also wrote on his twitter account to say thank you to those who attend SM Town Concert in Singapore by using "Singlish". He wrote: "I wanna thank everyone who visited SMTOWN concert in Singapore! And I hope to see all of you again! I love you La♥"

Besides that, Ryeowook expressed his thankfulness to Singapore and Thailand fans who support them on twitter.
@ryeong9: Thank you so much Singapore & Thai fans ~~~♥ I love U ~~^_________^ 

On the other hand, Siwon uttered his dissappointment as he couldn't make it to SM Town Concert that was held in Singapore as well as in Thailand. He wrote: "My dear singapore and thailand families! I couldn't attend this time because i am shooting a drama. I am really sad and I miss you so much!"

Credit: @donghae861015, @GaemGyu, @shfly3424, @ryeong9, @AllRiseSilver, @siwon407
English translation:  http://asiannkdrama.blogspot.com/

Super Junior introduce themselves [Fancam]: 
Part 1:Members introduce themselves include SJ-M Henry and Zhoumi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIIn5WGKdcI&feature=plcp
Part 2: Eunhyuk speak Singlish  and asked for permission from the fans whether he can be the leader of Super Junior since Leeteuk is on national service 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mdZ_A8UjIM&feature=plcp 
 
Video of some hightlight performance on SM Town Live World Tour in Singapore:

Besides Super Junior, there are also TVXQ, Girl's Generation, BoA, Shinee, EXO and Kangta.
Credit: TODAYdigital @ youtube
:SUP3RJUNIOR.COM
Reupload and Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...