Wednesday, 26 June 2013

I Can Hear Your Voice Original Soundtrack

I Can Hear Your Voice OST Part.1
Release Date: 13/06/2013
Track List:-
1. Every Single Day - Dolgolae l Listen
2. Every Single Day - Echo l Listen
3. Every Single Day - Dolgolae (Inst.)
4. Every Single Day - Echo (Inst.)

I Can Hear Your Voice OST Part.2
Release Date: 17/06/2013
Track List:-
1. Jung Yeop (Brown Eyed Soul) - Why Did You Just Came Now l Listen
2. Why Did You Just Came Now (Inst.)

 I Can Hear Your Voice OST Part.3 
Release Date: 01/07/2013
Track List:-
1. Kim Yeon Ji (The Seeya) - In My Eyes l Listen
Lyrics [Rom/English]
Credit: Yozohhh7
2. Narae - The Days We Were Happy l Listen

 I Can Hear Your Voice OST Part.4
Release Date: 09/07/2013
Track List:-
1. Shin Seung Hun - Words You Can't Hear l Listen
Music Video:
 
Credit: ktmusicable
2. Shin Seung Hun - Words You Can't Hear (Inst.)

I Can Hear Your Voice OST Part.5
Release Date: 15/07/2013
Track List:-
 1. Melody Day - Sweetly Lalala l Listen
 2. Melody Day - Sweetly Lalala (Inst.)

I Can Hear Your Voice OST - Various Artists
Release Date: 30/7/2013
Track List:-
1. Echo - Every Single Day
2. Why Did You Just Came Now - Jung Yeop
3. The Days We Were Happy - Narae
4. Words You Can't Hear - Shin Seung Hun
5. Dolphin- Every Single Day
6. In My Eyes - Kim Yeon Ji
7. Melody Day - Sweetly Lalala
8. Echo (Acoustic Version) - Every Single Day l Listen
9. Echo Strings l Listen
10. Sea and Stars l Listen
11. Breaking Moment l Listen
12. Sus 4 l Listen
13. Return l Listen
14. Don't forget l Listen
15. Circus In Court Strings l Listen
16. Unhappy Misery l Listen
17. Echo Arp. l Listen

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!! This drama is great so far and I love the Music for it!! Perfect match!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah Lynn, thanks for visiting my blog and it's great to hear a good comment from you! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...